- Promotion Description: The 'IEM Pick’em Challenge' ("Sweepstakes") begins on 19/02/2020 at 12:01 AM (CET) and ends on 01/03/2020 at 11:59 PM (Berlin) (the "Promotion Period"). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of ESL Gaming GmbH ("Sponsor"), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes.
The Sweepstake is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation in the sweepstake is free of charge.
- Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the following countries: Austria, Australia (except Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales, Northern Territory, South Australia and Western Australia), Belgium, Bulgaria, Germany, Denmark, Finland, France, Greece, Ireland, Luxembourg, Latvia, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom or the United States. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize.
Minors are ineligible for participation. Participants must be over 18 years of age at the date of entry to be eligible.
- Winner Selection: The winner will be automatically determined by having the most overall points in the”IEM Pick'em Challenge”, which are being publicly visible on the Sweepstake website https://www.intelextrememasters.com/season-14/katowice/pickem/. In case of multiple contestants with the same amount of points, the winner of the Sweepstake will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted by 48 Hours by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information on or about 48 Hours after the random drawing. Potential winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 48 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively "the Prize Claim Documents"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
- one (1) winner will receive a Intel NUC8i7HVK.
- two (2) winner(s) will receive a Intel i9-9900KF CPU.
- one (1) winner will receive a Intel SSD 5 360GB.
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The approximate retail value (ARV) of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
- Online Entry: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by signing into the entry form and perform the tasks provided. The entry form can be found on the following website at https://www.intelextrememasters.com/season-14/katowice/pickem/place/. By participating in this Sweepstake the participant confirms that the personal details provided by him/her are true and correct. Automated or robotic entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant's Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
The following data will be disclosed to ESL:
Corporate and individual information such as: name and address; e-mail address’ and e-mails and nicknames/aliases.
The participant can revoke his declared consent at any time. The revocation must be sent in writing to the contact details of the organiser. After revocation of the consent the collected and stored personal data of the participant will be deleted immediately.
- Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification. In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Sweepstakes, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Sweepstakes for any reason at any time in its sole discretion without any notice.
- Winner's List: To obtain a copy of any legally required winners list or a copy of the Official Rules, send the applicable request and a self-addresses, stamped, #10 envelope to ESL Gaming GmbH, Schanzenstraße 23 51063 Cologne, Germany . Request must be received no later than 48 Hours + 6 MONTHS for the name of the winner and, by the end of the promotion, for a copy of the rules.
- Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by ESL Gaming GmbH, Schanzenstraße 23 51063 Cologne, Germany, email@example.com
- Legal action is excluded with regard to the award of the prize.
- Should any provision of these Terms and Conditions of participation be or become invalid in whole or in part, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. The invalid provision shall be replaced by the legally permissible provision which comes as close as possible to the economic meaning and purpose expressed in the invalid provision. The same shall apply mutatis mutandis in the event of a loophole in these Conditions of Participation.